Music Lessons, accessories, and music books:
Learn a new instrument, or improve your existing musical abilities with professional lessons from The Guitar World. Conveniently located in Oakville, our professional instructors welcome students of all skill levels.
Lessons in guitar, piano, bass, ukulele, voice, and drums are offered in a private one-on-one learning environment. Our lessons are taught by highly qualified and experienced teachers, who tailor the lessons to the needs of each individual student.
The Guitar World is a family run business, and all our students and customers can call or come in to speak directly with the owner about any questions they may have regarding music lessons at our store.
How are lessons scheduled and where?
Lessons are booked in 1/2 hour sessions. Students select a time that best suits their schedule. For example, if you would like to take your lesson at 5:30pm on Tuesdays, we’ll book you in for that time and that is your appointment – same time, same day and same instructor every week. You will receive one-on-one instruction in our on-site teaching studio.
Payments & Fees
$25 per 1/2 hour (guitar, piano, bass, drums and ukulele)
$30 per 1/2 hour (vocal)
Students simply pay for a block of 5 lessons in advance.
For more information or to pre-register, please send us an email: Lessons@TheGuitarWorldOakville.com
– Lessons are booked in 5 week blocks, paid in advance
– Same day cancellations will not be rescheduled
– Make-up lessons in case of illness or emergency should be justified with reasonable notification, with 24 hour notice.
– 1 make up per 5 lessons is allotted.
– Voice mails/emails received the evening before the cancellation to the time of store opening will be considered a ’24 hour notice’ to allow for sudden illness as courtesy to our students.
– Should a student be unable to attend their lesson on short notice (outside of our 24 hour notice policy or having already used their one grace cancellation), a substitute may be sent in the student’s place to utilize the lesson time that was paid for.
– We expect that all of our students will treat the lessons as commitments, with the same respect and seriousness that is given other appointments and extracurricular engagements.
If you have any further questions concerning scheduling or cancellations, please contact us at:
(905) 257 3110